
The 3 hour drive from Soledad to Porterville was Beautiful yet hard. When I was looking out the window, at the scenery, it is what I would picture Africa looking like, dry grass w/ scattered trees. However, Caden was crying and we couldn't figure out why. It was hard to just sit there and let him cry but he knew we would react to it, so we finally didn't look or talk to him, and Eventually he stopped crying and listened to the music. Thank GOODNESS!!!
While in Porterville Cam and I went to see A Dark Night, and it was AMAZING!!!! Heath Ledger was Brilliant!!! It sucks that that was his last movie. :\
We (Cam. and I) also drove up deep in the mountains to jump and slide down rocks in a river(Cameron also went fishing)! It was superb! I have never done anything like it and Cam had to convince me to jump and slide b/c I was blind and couldn't see how deep it was. I didn't want to break my legs, but once I jumped and slid I wanted to do it again and again. Being up there was peaceful and I didn't want to leave, sadly however, other people started to come and it wasn't as peaceful so we packed up and left.
Poterville was A LOT of FUN! And I didn't think it would have so many fun things to do but it did and I was glad I got to meet more of Cameron's fam. they are sweet and fun. :D
I would deff. like to go back and visit some more.
While in Porterville Cam and I went to see A Dark Night, and it was AMAZING!!!! Heath Ledger was Brilliant!!! It sucks that that was his last movie. :\
We (Cam. and I) also drove up deep in the mountains to jump and slide down rocks in a river(Cameron also went fishing)! It was superb! I have never done anything like it and Cam had to convince me to jump and slide b/c I was blind and couldn't see how deep it was. I didn't want to break my legs, but once I jumped and slid I wanted to do it again and again. Being up there was peaceful and I didn't want to leave, sadly however, other people started to come and it wasn't as peaceful so we packed up and left.
Poterville was A LOT of FUN! And I didn't think it would have so many fun things to do but it did and I was glad I got to meet more of Cameron's fam. they are sweet and fun. :D
I would deff. like to go back and visit some more.



1 comment:
Ok so you found some illeterate author that likes to say that that! THATs so cool Hannah, Im so proud THAT you did your research to prove me wrong..lol well anyways I absolutley love your little Porterville story and your welcome back anytime, you are always welcome to stay at my home! AKA the parents home
Post a Comment