Monday, August 4, 2008

Family

I am number five out of eight children. The home was always busy and has never had a dull moment. It's hard to think that my older siblings are all on their own getting married or doing there own thing:

James-25-he is the oldest-and has been married for 3 years now(i think), to Megan. They have a beautiful daughter Isa. She is my first and only niece so far!!! They also have another baby on the way, and it's a BOY!!! His name will be Hyrum James Zolman!!!


Lydia-24-she came second in line-and has always been the spoiled princess of the family! haha she usually always gets her way! and i love her all the same, she wouldn't be lyd if she acted any different. ha.-Lydia is married to Colt Carlson, and they have been married for a year and a half now, and they have a HANDSOME baby boy named Caden!



Benjamin-23-ben has always been the more softer/comforting one out of all the Zolman's. Sure he had/has his moments but doesn't everyone?-he went on a spanish speaking mission to San Diego, and i had a chance to visit him while i was spending the summer w/ my grandparents!!!-he is married now and will be for a year in nov.? or dec.? and they are soo cute together.


Seabury-19-Sea has always been the CRAZY one! haha. He sure does know how to make life fun! He has decided to go into the Marines and this scares me a great deal. I know that one day soon he will have to go to Iraq and that's a terrifiying* thought. I consider him my best friend! I love him!!!


I followed Seabury a year and a half later. haha



And then there are the 3 younger then me!

Susanna, Conrad, and Daniel: 16, 13, 11: They are the Sweetest little brothers and sis you could ask for!!! I have had many fun times w/ each of them!!!





2 comments:

Cameron Steel Welker said...

This is your family, how cool! Family is the best, Im glad you are proud to claim them ha ha! They all seem to be be very fun! I bet you miss the little ones the most..

Susanna's Lifestyle said...

um...yeah hannah, ben's wedding day was sept. 21st haha...not in nov. or dec.