Saturday, August 2, 2008

Who I am, and what I like.


Hannah Zolman- a fun, loving, adventurous, and silly girl of 18.

I am the type of girl who will burst out laughing in dead silence because of something that happened yesturday.

I am planning on going to college this fall or spring, (i would really like to go into nursing).

I love...

.....the snow and miss it dearly!

.....cuddling and sipping hot coco while its cold outside!

.....to laugh and have fun.

.....my family. They are the most important people in my life.

.....the ocean. I have always been a beach girl! I'll prob. stay here in Cali. once I'm done with college and work in a hospital out here. If not here it'll be someplace on the east coast.

.....traveling. I have been to every contiguous state except Maine. I would like to go to China, Japan, Russia and a few places in Africa, before I pass away.

.....trying new things. -Just recently-- Cameron picked me up on Wed. (July 30th) and took me to Pismo beach where his family goes camping often. I loved hanging out with them. We went fishing off the pier, rode in the rinho(sp?), played monkey balls, and went swimming/boogie boarding. It was a lot of fun and something I have never done before.

.....reading. I have read all kinds of books...however, i only enjoy reading if it is for fun. If it's for a school assignment it's a little more difficult for me to get into.
.....quotes. Here are a few of my favorite:
- "An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind." -Gandhi
- "All our dreams can come true-if we have the courage to pursue them."-Walt Disney
- "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss
- "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Oliver Wendell Holmes
- "Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experiences of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired and success achieved." -Helen Keller
- "Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved." -William Jennings Bryan
( i have many many more quotes)
and.....music. It has always been a big part of my life. I listen to all types and love it all, the only type I have a hard time getting into is country. (sorry country lovers...)

1 comment:

Cameron Steel Welker said...

Cool Hannah you are on your way to the wild world of blogging. This is a really good start, love your little quotes those are ones we should all try to live by, can't wait to read your next one sweety pie...<3 cam