It took them FOREVER to send my GED results...but I am an OFFICAL high school GRADUATE!!!! YAY!!
These are my scores!
Language Arts, reading--96%
Language Arts, writing--84%
Mathematics--92%
Science--86%
Social Studies-88%
Before I got my full results in the mail, I knew I passed the Language Arts-reading and writing, and the Social Studies. However, I did not know about the Math and Science part. I was SO nervous to find out, I thought I did AWFUL on the Math section. When I found out I got a 92% I was REALLY HAPPY!!!
NOW I CAN START COLLEGE!!! WOOHOOO!!!!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
omg! that's so amesome hannah!!! it really seems like you are being very blessed!!! Everyting seems like its falling into place! You amazing hannah! i love you!
YAY!!! Do you think you should frame it? lol. I love you. I'm glad your my sister!!!
Post a Comment